NEW Falcon 2 Pro Enclosed Laser Engraver & Cutter
- 40W/22W Strong Power to Use with Mutil-material
- FDA Class 1 Safety Certification
- Drawer Design and Fence Type Protection Strip, Good Helper for Desktop Organization
- Pilot Technology, Visual Assistance for Precise Positioning
Creality Falcon2 22W Extra Risers(4 Packs)
Increase the Height of the Laser Engraving & Cutting Machine
Temporarily out of stock
Protective Cover for Laser Engraver
Enclosed Design to Isolate Smoke
Rotary Roller for Laser Engraving Machine
Perfect for Engraving Cylindrical Objects, Adjustable Width for Various, Diameter Ranges Engrave Goblets More Steadily.
Falcon Laser Safety Glasses 180-534nm
Convenient for Nearsighted PeopleCompatible with Falcon Series
10W & 5W CR-Laser Falcon Engraver Riser
Raise The Engraver Up to 150mm In TotalHardened Metal Material, Reliable and Stable
Laser Engraving Glass:
Part 1: How Does Engraving Work?
1. Engraving Curved Glass
2. Neatness & Cleaning
Part 2. What is Laser Glass Etching?
Part 3. Advantages of Laser Etching and Engraving Glass
Part 4. How to Laser Etch/Engrave Glass: A Step-by-Step Guide
Safety protection of Falcon2
With the increase of laser power, laser safety protection can’t be underestimated.
When using the machine for engraving or cutting, apart from wearing laser protective glasses correctly, the operator also needs a machine with various safety protection functions to reduce worries while creating.Read More
These are the Redditors who work with CrealityFalcon carvers and have reviewed our products.
Seeking more FAQ on the use of machines, materials, and accessories, please click here.
When you buy products from our official website, you will experience our most personalized product promotion and after-sales service. Your comments will also be directly into our company owner's mailbox.
What should I do if the buzzer makes a rapid alarm sound?
In preview and engraving modes, if the machine turns on its side or moves, it will turn off the laser. The motor stops moving, the indicator light flashes, and the buzzer emits an alarm. Solution: Please move the machine to its original position and press the microswitch on the control box to continue previewing or engraving after clearing abnormality (The microswitch only works during offline working).
What'll happen if the machine powered off during working？
It will stop working. The machine will be initialized when powered on.
Why buy products from this official website？
1. First of all, we offer the latest and greatest discounts.
2. The information on the official website will be directly fed back to the base department, where customers can leave their valuable opinions, and we will solve their problems more quickly.
3. The express delivery here can ensure that all the goods are sent from our factory, so there is no need to worry about the quality control problem.